Tuesday 24 March 2020

thumbnail

Generate Green Pin option is not show in Atm machine

GENERATE GREEN PIN OPTION IS UNAVAILABLE AT ATM MACHINE 





Hello everyone, I am a student and I am going to share my experience when I first time apply for International Debit Card.
                     After applying for debit card in Union Bank of India I got my Debit Card within one week of applying. The worker of Bank told me, your debit card will be activated in two to three days.
                     As you all know without generating the green pin debit card will not work. So  after two to three days I go to generate my green pin. As I enter the debit card in machine there was no option for generating the green pin. Then I choose the change pin option then also i was unable to use my debit card as it always say invalid card or perfom " Perform set pin tran " .

       Solution for above mention problem. 

To solve this problem, I make a call on the Union Bank help line number i.e..18002082244/1800222244, and talk to customers care and he solve the problem, and ask me to generate the green pin and i go for it and as i entered the card in machine it shows the generate green pin option. 





Hindi Translation 

सभी को नमस्कार, मैं एक छात्र हूं और जब मैं पहली बार अंतर्राष्ट्रीय डेबिट कार्ड के लिए आवेदन करता हूं तो मैं अपना अनुभव साझा करने जा रहा हूं।

 यूनियन बैंक ऑफ इंडिया में डेबिट कार्ड के लिए आवेदन करने के बाद मुझे आवेदन करने के एक सप्ताह के भीतर मेरा डेबिट कार्ड मिल गया।  बैंक के कर्मी ने मुझे बताया, आपका डेबिट कार्ड दो से तीन दिनों में सक्रिय हो जाएगा।

 जैसा कि आप सभी जानते हैं कि बिना ग्रीन पिन डेबिट कार्ड जनरेट करने से काम नहीं चलेगा।  इसलिए दो-तीन दिनों के बाद मैं अपना ग्रीन पिन जनरेट करने जाता हूं।  जैसा कि मैंने डेबिट कार्ड को मशीन में दर्ज किया, ग्रीन पिन बनाने के लिए कोई विकल्प नहीं था।  फिर मैं चेंज पिन विकल्प चुनता हूं तब मैं अपने डेबिट कार्ड का उपयोग करने में असमर्थ था क्योंकि यह हमेशा अमान्य कार्ड या परफॉमेंस "सेट सेट ट्रूकॉलर" कहता है।

 उपर्युक्त समस्या का समाधान।

 इस समस्या को हल करने के लिए, मैं यूनियन बैंक हेल्प लाइन नंबर पर कॉल करता हूं।  मशीन में कार्ड यह उत्पन्न ग्रीन पिन विकल्प दिखाता है।







Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

4 Comments

avatar

Thanks for sharing this information
This will help many person

Reply Delete
avatar

Nice to know your experience with a perfect solution.

Reply Delete
avatar

Yes T.B it will surely help us

Reply Delete
avatar

Good experience sharing skill

Reply Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Formulae of basic of Number System.

Some Basics Formula of Number System  The biggest number when the sum of two number and difference of that numbers are given  is = s...